How to RESTORE your HEALTH and HEAL your BODY
Health is our natural state
I’ve been wanting to do a blog post about health for a while now, and how to restore your health. After being inspired by Dr. John Bergman on how our body works and that it is being able to heal itself and we can reverse deceases!
I am from The Netherlands and my mom always cooked healthy fresh meals, and I still love the Dutch kitchen. I believe in our bodies’ ability to heal itself. God truly gave us everything we need to live a healthy life and heal us and reverse every dis-ease. As mass farming came around our food supplies have been depleted of nutrition and poisoned with herbicide, pesticides, minerals are depleted in the soil from all the mass herbicides and pesticides.
Physical, chemical, and emotional stressors can cause our bodies to go into a sympathetic state(fight or flight), in this state the body is unable to digest and absorb vital nutrition because of the blood supply that gets cut off in our digestive tract. this mode is basically survival mode and you can only survive for a short period of time.
We have to get common sense back and that health is our natural state. Our bodies break down a billion cells a day and build a billion cells a day we got everything we need to reverse dis-eases and illnesses (get your nervous system checked and adjusted) (eat an organic plant-based diet (fermenting and juicing) and prayer meditation, breathing exercises) and drink plenty of water.
My personal motto is if humans created don’t eat it. We pray over our food for a reason, we become what we eat. We have to go back to the source and change our habits. Avoid all GMO’s (Genetically Modified Organisms), chemicals, boxed foods, and artificial flavorings (monosodium glutamate), artificial colors, and preservatives. They are all depleted in nutrition, minerals, and phytonutrients (a substance found in certain plants which is beneficial to human health and help prevent various diseases.) and are harmful to your health.
So how do we change our lives?
How our bodies respond
Our body has 70 trillion cells and 4 times the number of bacteria. With the overuse of antibiotics and the massive use of antibiotics in commercial farm animals has caused a big deficit in healthy bacteria in most people, the way we get out health back is to add these healthy bacteria back by fermenting healthy organic foods, juicing, and probiotics supplements, and a splash of apple cider vinegar in our filtered water, tap water is poisonous with added fluoride and chlorine, and eat a healthy organic plant-based diet and prayer and a night of good healthy sleep. This is how we can accelerate the reversing of deceases.
- Bones are replaced every 8-11 months
- The lining in our stomach and intestine every 4 days
- the gums are replaced every 4 weeks
- The skin is replaced every 4 weeks
- the liver is replaced every 6 weeks
- the lining of the blood vessel is replaced every 6 months.
70-80% of our immune system comes from the gut.
This following video will explain exactly how our digestive tract works.
Stress can be broken down into 3 different types: Physical (physical injury, pain), Chemical (vaccines, poisonous foods), and Emotional (work stress, death of a family member/friend, financial, worries, COVID-19). The body response to these 3 types all in the same way. For example a car accident, toxic foods, medication, or emotional stress. Your body goes into a Sympathetic Nervous System, all species on this planet use this system to stay alive for a short period of time. When this emergency system kicks in the blood supply of the gut shut down, blood pressure increases, the heart rate increases, the immune system is weakened and blood sugar levels are elevated and cholesterol is elevated.
When this is you, you got to have your nervous system checked by a chiropractor, and let the food be your medicine and the medicine be your food, and learn to pray/meditate, and pray over your food because the food becomes a part of you. For this reason its time to heal your body.
As most Americans drink coffee or tea, stop using powdered creamer its toxic! And stop using Sugar, sugar has no benefit for our health! Use almond milk or raw organic unpasteurized milk and or raw and unrefined honey instead. It has tons of antioxidants in it that helps your immune system.
Drink plenty of filtered water throughout the day, tap water has chlorine, fluoride, and other toxins in the water. Try not to drink water 30 minutes before each meal or 30 minutes after each meal, and drink only small sips throughout the meal. So it doesn’t dilute your stomach acid. The optimal amount of water is 50% of your body weight in ounces. Water is a great blood thinner a great pain reliever and is great for detoxing.
Stay away from boxed cereals and regular cow milk (which is full of antibiotics and growth hormones and other toxins that can trigger a autoimmune response), eat whole fruits, grains like oatmeal, organic eggs, eat whole foods. Avoid boxed foods like a plague, its poison! A healthy cow can live 20 years, sick cows in the farm industry can only live for 5 years at max. Cows on Antibiotics are sick animals (remember you become what you eat. don’t eat or drink from sick animals. Grass-fed cows contain 5 times the amount of Omega 3 fatty acids, Linoleic acid, it also contains Vitamin A, & E that helps your cells from oxidation and all the other antioxidants that heal your body.
Below here are some delicious healthy breakfast recipes to restore your health.
Banana Oatmeal Pancake
- Stove Top
- 1 cup Steel Cut Oats preferably organic
- 2 Bananas
- 1 Beat-up egg white
- Tiny pinch of salt
- 2/3 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- Blend all the ingredients except the blueberries, until the batter is smooth. The batter should be thick but still pourable.
- Heat a tablespoon of coconut oil in a large skillet over medium low heat. When the oil is hot and shimmering (but not smoking!), pour roughly ¼-cup measures of batter into the skillet immediately sprinkle each pancake with a couple of blueberries. You should be able to cook 2 pancakes in a skillet. Cook until you see small bubbles appear on the top of the surface of each pancake, about 1 minute. Carefully flip the pancakes with a spatula and cook until the undersides are lightly browned, for another 2 minutes.
- Transfer the pancakes to a plate and add another tablespoon of coconut oil to the skillet and repeat.
- Serve pancakes with unrefined raw honey or maple syrup.
The next breakfast bowl is truly delicious, you can change the seeds and fruits to whatever you like, for example cut up an apple, or bananas, or mixed berries. Throw some nuts in it for a extra crunch.
Superfood Oatmeal Bowl
- Stove Top
- 2 cups Steel Cut Oats Organic
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp Flax Seeds
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp All Natural Vanilla extract avoid artificial!
- 4 cups unsweetened almond milk
- Place all the ingredients in a medium-size pot. Turn heat to medium and cook for about 10-15 minutes, or until oatmeal has thickened.
- Top with your favorite oatmeal toppings for exmaple blueberries
I created this myself, my girl and boy wanted to make cookies and this is what I came up with and they were licking their plate , it is extremely healthy and delicious at the same time.
- 1 cup Oatmeal Flour Self made
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 handful crushed pecans (optional)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- blend up 2 cups of oatmeal in a blender. Take one cup off the oatmeal powder and mix in the 2 eggs, coconut oil,and the 3 tbsp of raw unfiltered honey, and crushed pecans until it's smooth.
- With a tablespoon place them on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper, makes about 6 to 7 cookies, bake for about 10 minutes on 350F
When eating lunch I recommend a great salads, you can add eggs / tuna, nuts, seeds and radishes or cut up pickles to it, including a homemade dressing. You can also make Spanish Quinoa as a side. You could use Spinach instead of iceberg lettuce. Make it fun! Stay with whole ingredients preferably organic / local eggs! Again drink plenty of water or tea with honey or add a splash of organic apple cider vinegar into your water to flavor it up and help your gut.
Great Lunch examples;
- 1/4 cup Chia seeds
- 1 cup Organic Almond Milk
- handful nuts/ fruits, seasoning like cinnamon, vanilla extract
- Mix the chia seeds almond milk, fruits, nuts and place in the refridgerator for 30 minutes, the seeds will absorb 4 times their volume of the almond milk. Then sprikle with cinnamon and serve. Experiment with the more or less seeds to get the consistency you like.
- Stove Top
- 1 1/2 LB Collard greens/Spinach/Kale
- 6 to 8 scallions
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric optional
- 1 tbsp Sea Salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Cut off wilted bits from the greens and discard and wash the remaining collards in cold ice water. Transfer to a strainer to drain, then coarsely chop the stems and leaves into 2- to 3-inch pieces.
- In a large skillet, heat coconut oil over medium-high until rippling. Add the scallions and cook, stirring, until softened, about 1 minute. Add greens and cook, stirring, just until wilted, about 1 minute.
- Add coconut milk and bring to a simmer. Simmer, uncovered, stirring frequently, until collards are cooked to your taste, about 7 minutes for bright and crisp greens or 10 minutes for darker, softer greens. Add the 1/2 tsp of turmeric (optional)
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Eat at least 3 hours before going to bed, make sure you eat organic grass fat beef, buffalo, small wild fish. Don’t overcook the meat, don’t heat it over 118F so all the amino acids and nutrition is preserved so it’s easier for your body to digest and use all the benefits of the meat. Eat it with vegetables, sweet potatoes, quinoa, avoid corn at all times as the average person cannot digest this vegetable and can cause a leaky gut.
Stuffed Butternut squash
- Stove Top
- 2 medium size butternut squash
- 1/2 cup quinoa optional
- 1 cup filtered water optional
- 1 lbs lean ground beef or turkey 93/7 optional
- 1+1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh minced garlic
- 1 red onion
- 3/4 cup cup bell peppers
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F. Grease the baking tray with Olive oil. Slice the squash into half lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds from the squash. Arrange the squash on the baking.
- Drizzle the squash with olive oil and season with freshly ground black pepper and sea salt and rub it evenly.
- Roast the squash for 45 to 50 minutes on 400F until the squash is fork tender.
- While the squash is in the oven lets get to the filling, you can use quinoa or ground meat. For the quinoa boil one cup of water in a small sauce pan with quinoa and sea salt until all the liquid are absorded and evaporated turn the fire off. and move aside and cover.
- If choosing the meat dish, in a skillet heat up the olive oil and add the garlic, onions and bell peppers until the onions become transparent, add the ground meat and break apart with a spatula auntil evenly cooked season with sea salt and fleshly ground black pepper, set aside.
- By the time the squash is tender turn down the oven to 200 F let the squash rest for a couple of minutes, scoop the flesh out the squash, cut up the flesh and mix it with the quinoa or ground meat.
- Fill the butternut squash with the stuffing and return to the oven for 3 to 5 minutes.
- sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Hoisin Bok Choy Quinoa
- Stove Top
- 2/3 cup Quinoa
- 2 Bok Choy
- 4 green onions
- 1/2 red onion
- 1/2 cup Chopped up bell peppers
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp Hoisin sauce
- Chop up the onions and bell peppers Heat up a skillet with olive oil and glace the onions bell peppers, garlic until they are translucent. add red wine vinegar and salt and de-laze the skillet, transfer to a bowl.
- Cook Quinoa according to the package directions with sea salt, move to a bowl. Meanwhile chop up the green onions and add it to the bowl with the onions and bell peppers and garlic
- in another skillet warm up 1 tablespoon of olive oil on medium high heat. Halve the Boy Choy and lay them in the skillet and char them.
- Toss in the garlic, onion, bell peppers and green onions and stir in the hoisin sauce, let it glaze 1 minute and stir in the quinoa, mix it well.
I’ve always been amazed and fascinated by our bodies’ abilities, our bodies are intelligent and we shouldn’t medicate it. We should treat our bodies and ourselves with respect. We should eat food that heals us, and not destroy it with fast food, processed foods, or boxed foods. It is toxic and dangerous to us. If it is man-made don’t eat it. Eat what God has made for us.
Dr. John Bergman is a true hero (in my opinion). you can watch his treasures still on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/johnbchiro they are already starting to delete the videos if you can and like his video, I’d recommend you to download them as he encourages you to do so. It is time to Restore your health and heal your body. Take back your life. We are not created sick, we are not inferior. We are